Wednesday, August 31

Trust the Process

Do you trust the process?

Is there anyone left in the US who hasn't seen an episode of "The Biggest Loser"? The show and the weight-loss industry isn't a multi-billion dollar business because it's mysterious; it's a multi-billion dollar industry because we keep looking for a way to get the results we want without changing anything.

The process of weight loss is simple: burn more calories than you eat. I like watching the contestants light up as they get it that the process not only works but works for them. From then on their commitment to it goes up and up. The process for transformation is also simple: study God's word, obey God's word, repeat. It works. It may not be easy, spiritual or mystical but it's a recipe for success as long as I don't quit. It doesn't break down - I break down. But the more wisely I stick to the process the more adept I become at applying the process to my life.

So - I'll ask again - Do YOU trust the process? What are you telling yourself? Are you a mark/easy target?

No comments:

Post a Comment